This Page

has been moved to new address

Fresh Tomato Tart with Basil-Garlic Crust

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Fresh Tomato Tart with Basil-Garlic Crust

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fresh Tomato Tart with Basil-Garlic Crust

Yum, Yum, and YUM! This is summer in a tart. I absolutely LOVED this recipe. The crust is what made it for me...I had never thought to put fresh herbs in my crust before and it is sheer genius! This recipe is a must-try--it was easy to make and restaurant-quality!



Fresh Tomato Tart with Basil-Garlic Crust

I didn’t alter the recipe any, so head on over to Taste & See for the recipe!




I’m linking this post up at:
Metamorphosis Monday
Menu Plan Monday
Skip to My Lou
Tip Me Tuesday
Today’s Creative Blog

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Erin said...

this looks gorgeous! The crust sounds amazing!

 
At September 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Jillian@FoodFolksandFun said...

Thanks, Erin! I hope you try it because it's amazing!

 
At September 10, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

That does sound good. I love herbs in my crust.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home