This Page

has been moved to new address

Basil Spaghetti with Breadcrumb-Topped Tomatoes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Basil Spaghetti with Breadcrumb-Topped Tomatoes

Friday, August 26, 2011

Basil Spaghetti with Breadcrumb-Topped Tomatoes

I made this for dinner last week and since I’ve made it two more times! It is SO easy and SO delicious; to me this is summer on a plate! Home-grown basil and tomatoes would send this dish over the edge! I think this recipe would be a great way to dress up eggplant, too. I’ll have to try that soon and let you all know how it went!

The beautiful tomatoes...I can seriously eat them on their own!


Basil Spaghetti with Breadcrumb-Topped Tomatoes

I didn’t make any adaptations to this recipe, so head on over to Circle B Kitchen for the recipe!




I’m linking this post up at:
Metamorphosis Monday
Menu Plan Monday
Skip to My Lou
Tip Me Tuesday
Today’s Creative Blog

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 6, 2011 at 3:31 AM , Blogger Crumpled Chillies said...

lovely recipe...

i have indian recipes on my blog.. u amy want to have a look.. here's the link

http://crumpledchillies.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home