This Page

has been moved to new address

Customized Labels Giveaway!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Customized Labels Giveaway!!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Customized Labels Giveaway!!!

I am so excited to host this giveaway! The fantastic folks at UPrinting.com are giving one lucky reader 250 customized labels that are 2″ x 3.5″ with 70lb label matte, front only printing, with a 4 business day turnaround! Valued at about $40!

Examples of the Customizable Product!


UPrinting labels are so versatile and can be used in different ways: getting your logo on your product (great for Etsy shop owners), organizing your kid’s schools supplies and other belongings, decorating water bottles and other food items for themed parties, branding and marketing, etc. I personally plan on putting my logo on packaged baked goods for customers or family & friends. It’s such an easy way to get your name or business out there and it looks so professional to boot!

The Label Templates that Uprinting provide make it so easy to get a professional-looking product. I love that they offer their templates in a variety of platforms (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Publisher, etc) so you can use the one you feel most comfortable with!

Besides labels, UPrinting.com offers business cards, business card magnets, brochures, and more…go check them out!

*Now for the Giveaway*

One winner will receive–250 Labels: 2″ x 3.5″ 70lb Label Matte, Front Only Printing, with a 4 Business Day turnaround. Valued at about $40!
The Giveaway ends on Sunday, 8/14 at 11:59 PM PST. I will announce and email the lucky winner on Monday, 8/15.
Mandatory Entry:
*Leave a comment telling me what you’d use these fabulous, customized labels for. 

Bonus Entries:
*Follow UPrinting on Facebook and leave a comment below telling me so.
*Follow UPrinting on Twitter and leave a comment below telling me so.
*Become a follower of Food, Folks, and Fun and leave a comment below telling me so (or just simply leave a comment if you’re already a follower).
*Follow Food, Folks and Fun on Facebook or Twitter and leave a comment below telling me so (or just simply leave a comment if you’re already a follower).

Restriction: Limited to US residents, 18 years old and above only.

Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive labels for hosting. Check out standard label templates at UPrinting.com.

Labels:

29 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 3:54 AM , Blogger Amy said...

What an awesome giveaway! I just started my home bakery and need some customized labels! These are perfect for me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 3:54 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I'm following UPrinting on Facebook now.

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At August 8, 2011 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Oh yes, I'm your loyal follower!

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At August 8, 2011 at 3:56 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Okay, I'm now your follower on Facebook as well.

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At August 8, 2011 at 3:58 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I'm following UPrinting on Twitter @utry_it.

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At August 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger K said...

I would use them for any and all blog related items...giveaway packaging, maybe somehow make a card out of them.

impatientlywishing at gmail dot com

 
At August 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger K said...

following via GFC.

impatientlywishing at gmail dot com

 
At August 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I'd use them for photos!
kcoud33 at gmail dot com

 
At August 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Like UPrinting on Facebook
kcoud33 at gmail dot com

 
At August 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Follow UPrinting on twitter (@kcoud33)
kcoud33 at gmail dot com

 
At August 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Follow you on Twitter (@kcoud33)
kcoud33 at gmail dot com

 
At August 8, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

Would use these labels for gifts. Thankd so the opportunity to win this great giveaway!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Kris @ everywhereorange.com said...

This is an awesome giveaway!!! I would make labels to sew in all the gifts and baby items and clothes i make. It would really give it that extra special touch :)

 
At August 10, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Jenn Spencer said...

I would use these labels for gifts!

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

 
At August 10, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Jenn Spencer said...

I liked UPrinting.com on FB!

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

 
At August 10, 2011 at 1:51 AM , Blogger Jenn Spencer said...

I followed @UPrinting on twitter.

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

 
At August 10, 2011 at 1:52 AM , Blogger Jenn Spencer said...

I followed Food, Folks, and Fun via GFC!

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

 
At August 10, 2011 at 1:52 AM , Blogger Jenn Spencer said...

I followed @FoodFolksandFun on twitter.

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

 
At August 10, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Blogger tessica said...

I would love to win this and use them for my etsy shop!

thanks for the giveaway!
tessicacutchin@gmail.com

www.momyap.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/tessicalynn

 
At August 10, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Blogger sandyandcosmo said...

I would use these as gift labels. Thanks for the giveaway!

 
At August 11, 2011 at 2:37 AM , Blogger cman said...

I'd use them for shipping labels.

 
At August 11, 2011 at 2:38 AM , Blogger cman said...

I'm a GFC follower.

 
At August 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Mommy Minded said...

I would use them for baked goods!

megan
mommyminded at gmail dot com

 
At August 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'd use them for the mailings of things I sell on eBay and half.com.

Thanks for linking up your giveaway to Fortune Follies Tueaday at Frugal Follies!

thefrugalfollies at gmail dot com

 
At August 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Angela said...

I would LOVE to have these to use in my photography business as client order packaging labels.

 
At August 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Angela said...

I "like" Uprinting on FB!

 
At August 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Angela said...

I "like" Food, Folks, and Fun on FB!

 
At August 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Angela said...

I am following UPrinting on twitter!

 
At August 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Angela said...

I am following Food, Folks, and fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home