This Page

has been moved to new address

Georgetown Cupcake's Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes & My 1-Year Blogoversary GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Georgetown Cupcake's Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes & My 1-Year Blogoversary GIVEAWAY!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Georgetown Cupcake's Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes & My 1-Year Blogoversary GIVEAWAY!



What better way to celebrate my 1 Year Blogoversay than with a yummy cupcake recipe and an AWESOME giveaway, right?!?!

Here's the perfect combination: moist and chocolaty cake with just the right amount of rich ganache frosting on top, add a sprinkling of chopped, toasted Hazelnuts and now you’ve got something! These cupcakes taste amazing and I think the best thing about them is that each has only 200 calories!

The cupcakes are best when served on the same day they are made. If the cupcakes are dipped once, you'll have about 1/2 cup of ganache left over (perfect for chocolate fondue!).

Cook’s Note: I used Ghirardelli cocoa powder for the cupcake, and Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips for the ganache. You REALLY need to use good-quality products here (sorry, Nestle or Hershey’s just won’t do).

Georgetown Cupcake's Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes

Ingredients:

For the cupcakes:
1 1/4 C flour, sifted
1/2 t baking soda, sifted
1/4 t salt
8 T (4 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/4 C sugar
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1 1/4 t vanilla extract, preferably Madagascar bourbon
1 C whole milk, at room temperature
1/2 C good-quality cocoa powder, sifted

For the ganache frosting:
1/2 C heavy cream
1 C good-quality semisweet chocolate chips

1/3 C Chopped, toasted Hazel nuts for garnish (optional)

Directions:
For the cupcakes:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard cupcake pan with 12 baking cups, and a second pan with 6 baking cups.

Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt on a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper.


Place the butter in the bowl of a stand mixer or hand-held electric mixer. Beat on medium speed until fluffy. Stop to add the sugar; beat on medium speed until well incorporated.

Add the eggs one at a time, mixing slowly after each addition.

Combine the vanilla extract and milk in a large liquid measuring cup.

Reduce the speed to low. Add one-third of the flour mixture to the butter mixture, then gradually add one-third of the milk mixture, beating until well incorporated. Add another one-third of the flour mixture, followed by one-third of the milk mixture. Stop to scrape down the bowl as needed. Add the remaining flour mixture, followed by the remaining milk mixture, and beat just until combined.

Add the cocoa powder, beating (on low speed) just until incorporated.

Use a standard-size ice cream scoop to fill each cupcake paper with batter, so that the wells are two-thirds full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes (start checking at 15 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool completely.

For the ganache frosting:
Lay a large piece of wax paper on the work surface.

Combine the heavy cream and chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Fill a medium saucepan with an inch or two of water and place over medium-low heat. Place the bowl over the saucepan and let the mixture melt, stirring until it is shiny and smooth.

To Assemble:
Remove the bowl of chocolate ganache from the saucepan; let it cool slightly, for 2 to 3 minutes. Working with 1 cupcake at a time, carefully dip each cupcake top in the warm ganache, twisting your wrist as needed to make sure the cupcake top gets completely coated. To prevent drips, quickly turn the cupcake right side up and place on the wax paper. Allow the ganache to set for 5 minutes before serving.

Garnish with chopped, toasted Hazel nuts if desired.

Makes 18 cupcakes

Source: Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis, co-owners of Georgetown Cupcake for The Washington Post, November 5th, 2008 


*Now for the Giveaway*


One winner will receive a Prize Pack of all 3 of my Favorite Things:
1.   A 1-year subscription to America’s Test Kitchen
·         You may have noticed that I have an obsession with America’s Test Kitchen recipes. For me, they are hands-down THE best recipe source for the home cook.
·         The tips in this kit are huge and just perfect for icing cupcakes. Almost every cupcake recipe on my blog has been iced using this kit. Here’s their Icing Kit video:


3.   A $50 gift card to TOMS SHOES
·         I love my TOMS and my daughter, Mia’s too. They are cute, comfy, and stylish. What I love even more about them is that for each pair of TOMS you buy, they’ll donate a pair to a child in need. Here, watch their video (the first time I watch it I totally cried!):



Mia rockin' her silver glitter TOMS.

***The Giveaway will end on Monday, October 24th at 11:59 PM PST. I will pick a winner via random.org and I will announce and email the winner on Tuesday, October 25th.

Entries:
There are 5 ways to enter! Please leave a *separate comment* for each entry. Make sure each comment includes your e-mail address so I can contact the winner!

1.  Follow Food Folks and Fun (look in the upper left-hand column)

2.  “Like” Food Folks and Fun on Facebook

3.  Follow Food Folks and Fun on Twitter

4.  Subscribe to Food Folks and Fun (form in the left-hand column)

5.  Blog/Tweet/or Facebook this giveaway for 3 ADDITIONAL ENTRIES!  

Restrictions: Open to US & Canadian residents only, age 18 and over.


Good Luck everyone and thanks for supporting me through my very first year of blogging! J


Disclaimer: I have not received any compensation, products, or services from any of the companies included in this post. This is a giveaway sponsored by and paid for by me!J


I’m linking this post up at:
Metamorphosis Monday
Menu Plan Monday
Skip to My Lou
Tip Me Tuesday
Today’s Creative Blog

Labels: , ,

268 Comments:

1 – 200 of 268 Newer› Newest»
At October 17, 2011 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Lorie said...

I follow you, Jillian! Happy 1 year!!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 4:13 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Happy 1-Year Blogoversary! What a fun way to celebrate with a giveaway. These geougetown cupcakes are gorgeous!

You're so generous! The giveaway prize package is wonderful. Yes, I'm your follower of course.

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At October 17, 2011 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Amy said...

“Liked” Food Folks and Fun on Facebook

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At October 17, 2011 at 4:15 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Following Food Folks and Fun on Twitter now. :)

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At October 17, 2011 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Just tweeted about this giveaway and here's the link: https://twitter.com/#!/uTry_it/status/125847766877478912

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At October 17, 2011 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I shared your giveaway with my Facebook friends. https://www.facebook.com/uTry.it/posts/161951273897249

amy [at] utry [dot] it

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow in GFC :)

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I "like" you on FB!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Anonymous Kristin Tomany said...

Hi Jillian!

I shared your blog and contest on FB!

cayso (at) comcast (dot) net

 
At October 17, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Anonymous Kristin Tomany said...

...I also subscribed!

cayso (at) comcast (dot) net

 
At October 17, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Anonymous Kristin Tomany said...

...and of course I like your blog on FB too!

cayso (at) comcast (dot) net

 
At October 17, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

I follow you on FB! Thanks!
Stephanie

djsldebo (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

Oh My gosh! I so want some TOM's...I just pinned some so I can go back and choose! I hope I win! Thank you so much for the chance to win! I'm a follower of your blog!

Kirsten
kirstgilesloves@aol.com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

I Love ya on Facebook too! Thanks again for the chance to win some Tom's! YAY!

Kirsten
kirstgilesloves@aol.com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

EEK! I just realized if you win you get all three! Oh my gosh! I re-posted on facebook!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

So super excited! This is the best giveaway!
second entry for posting on Facebook!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

Thank you....Thank you...for this awesome chance to win! this is my third entry for posting on facebook!

Have a great day!
Kirsten

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

Love following you! Congrats on 1 year,woohoo!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

Now a fan on FB!!!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

Thanks for the super fun giveaway! I will be sharing on both of my facebook pages to spread the news!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I'm a follower on Twitter...

 
At October 17, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I am a fan on Facebook!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I am a follower! Happy anniversary!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous Diane Evans said...

Happy Anniversary, an an appropriate choice for today's recipe as tomorrow is National Chocolate Cupcake day!! I follow you on your blog.
dianeevans@q.com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

And I also signed up for email updates. Cheers!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I follow Food Folks and Fun.

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I like Food Folks and Fun on Facebook.

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I follow Food Folks and Fun on Twitter.

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I subscribe to Food Folks and Fun. Happy Blogoversary and many more!!!!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I tweeted this giveaway.
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinbat03

 
At October 17, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I Facebook this giveaway.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002209939509

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger AmeliaB said...

I followed you on GFC.

ameliab555 [at] gmail [dot] com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger AmeliaB said...

I 'liked' you on fb.

ameliab555 [at] gmail [dot] com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger AmeliaB said...

I subscribed through email

ameliab555 [at] gmail [dot] com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger AmeliaB said...

I tweeted this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/AmeliaB555/status/126133260949520384

ameliab555[at] gmail [dot] com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger AmeliaB said...

I facebooked about the giveaway.

ameliab555[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger AmeliaB said...

I blogged about the giveaway.

ameliab555[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Mrs. Prince said...

I follow you!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Mrs. Prince said...

I follow you on twitter!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Mrs. Prince said...

I follow you on Facebook

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Mrs. Prince said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mrsprince1015
i tweeted abou this giveaway

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Mrs. Prince said...

i subscribed via email

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower :)

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get your blog via email :)

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Anonymous Amanda Thompson said...

I subscribe to Food Folks and Fun via email!

adb6{a}humboldt{dot}edu

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Liberty said...

HAppy b-day! I Liked you on FB!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Liberty said...

I follow you on twitter! libert1n1(at) yahoo

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Liberty said...

I tweeted about the giveaway!
libert1n1(at) yahoo (dot) com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jillian - thanks so much for the follow. I am now your newest follower! Happy Baking!!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am now following you on Facebook! Yea!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Newest follower on twitter as well! wahoo!!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

what a great giveaway, thanks so much. I follow you via GFC now.

-Lauren
lauren51990 at aol dot com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

i have liked you on facebook - lauren becker

lauren51990 at aol dot com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

tweet 1

http://twitter.com/#!/ShootingStarMag/status/126337521893392384

lauren51990 at aol dot com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

tweet 2

http://twitter.com/#!/ShootingStarMag/status/126337521893392384

lauren51990 at aol dot com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

tweet 3

http://twitter.com/#!/ShootingStarMag/status/126337521893392384

lauren51990 at aol dot com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous judee@gluten free A-Z said...

Glad to follow you back. Looking forward to reading through your blog.

 
At October 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Your cupcakes look amazing! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back and I liked your facebook page!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 2:47 PM , Blogger ivana said...

Oh my... those cupcakes look DIVINE! Would love to be entered in the giveaway. I followed via GFC.

 
At October 18, 2011 at 2:47 PM , Blogger ivana said...

Also followed via Facebook.

 
At October 18, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger ivana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 18, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Blogger ivana said...

Followed via twitter too (username loveardently).

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Kim of Mo Betta said...

Thanks for visiting - now following!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Kim of Mo Betta said...

I "liked" you on FB! (Kim M)

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Kim of Mo Betta said...

following on Twitter (@kimslittlelife)

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

New follower! Thanks for stopping by Go Graham Go! Love those cupcakes :)

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

Like you on FB.

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

follow you on twitter :)

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Kim of Mo Betta said...

shared on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/MoBetta/171213289571693

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Kim of Mo Betta said...

tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/kimslittlelife/status/126375486728318976

 
At October 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Mary said...

I follow on GFC Thank you for the nice giveaway!

marika200@hotmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Mary said...

I follow on FB

marika200@hotmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Mary said...

I subscribe to your e-mail

marika200@hotmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following Food, Folks, and Fun via GFC

 
At October 18, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I "like" on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/tiffanyj84


scottysgirl4life@gmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/tiffanyj84/status/126397763608002560

scottysgirl4life@gmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I subscribe by email
scottysgirl4life@gmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous Charisa said...

Following along on Twitter!

madtownmacs@gmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Charisa said...

I'm following your site!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

madtownmacs@gmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Charisa said...

I also Tweeted about it!

madtownmacs@gmail.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger LivingSoAbundantly said...

Thanks for following. I am now following you. Those cupcakes look amazing!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the giveaway & happy blogoversary!

I am a GFC follower as Miss Nobody.

Feel free to check out my blog, as well! I am fairly new...and it has cute puppy pictures! Haha :)

http://www.missnobodyblog.com/

missnobodyblog (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger msdewberry said...

Those cupcakes look delish! I am a terrible baker, it does not seem to be my forte. I am more the savoury spicy type.
Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Hope you continue to enjoy my corner of the blogosphere!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Casa De Luna said...

Hey Jillian, I am your newest follower. I would love a pair of Toms! I was planning on asking for a pair for Christmas.

 
At October 18, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Casa De Luna said...

And now I like you on FB too! Congrats on your anniversary!!!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 1:39 AM , Blogger Audra said...

I follow you. Thanks for the giveaway and for your wonderful blog!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 1:43 AM , Blogger Audra said...

I subscribe to you by email too!
itstheateam@gmail.com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Gchord88 said...

I subscribe to your by email
Gchord88 at aol dot com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Kyra said...

I want to win! Great giveaway! following with gfc - thanks!

kyra @ caramelpotatoes.com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Natalie J. said...

Happy 1 year! How exciting- I love your blog. I'm following you by email.

timmymo189 @ yahoo.com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Natalie J. said...

Also, I follow you on Facebook!

timmymo189 @ yahoo.com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Natalie J. said...

And on Twitter :)

@ natakie16

timmymo189 @ yahoo.com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Mostly Food and Crafts said...

I'm following you back - thanks for stopping by earlier and happy blogiversary!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Mostly Food and Crafts said...

I follow on twitter too!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Happy 1 year Blogoversary, Jillian! I am a new follower.

 
At October 19, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Thanks for inviting me over!! What a great giveaway and congrats on the year. I am following you now too :)

The Farm Girl

 
At October 19, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Amazing giveaway! I'm a follower!!! FIngers are crossed =o)

 
At October 19, 2011 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I'm a FB fan as well!!!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I follow you on Twitter under crazybulldogs!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I tweeted about this! Under crazybulldogs!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Ash said...

I am a follower on twitter (demureprincess)

demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Patty Marker said...

Wow,Jillian what a perfect time to come over to your blog and become a follower. Your food looks so wonderful and a giveaway to boot! These cupcakes look so yummy and I have never tried to make a ganache frosting before so I am looking forward to trying this recipe. Patty

 
At October 19, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Artsy Aut said...

What a great giveaway! I really want to win this!! And Im really excited to try these cupcakes! I follow your blog :)

 
At October 19, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Artsy Aut said...

Hey girl! I also subscribed!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Artsy Aut said...

And I like you on Facebook (and in real life ;) ) !

 
At October 19, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Artsy Aut said...

AND I shared this link on my Artsy Aut Facebook! I hope my readers check you out!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 6:02 AM , Blogger rebecca @ beurrista said...

following now!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 6:02 AM , Blogger rebecca @ beurrista said...

and liking on FB

 
At October 20, 2011 at 6:04 AM , Blogger rebecca @ beurrista said...

and subscribing!

(and checking out your snickers cupcakes and your georgetown cupcake recipe. i've been wanting to get to the store whenever i'm visiting my brother in MD, but haven't made it there yet. have a great day- and thanks for joining beurrista.)

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog so that I could find you!!! You have so many yummy recipes here:-) What a fantastic giveaway too! I have been wanting some TOMS so my fingers are crossed to win. I am your newest follower!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I liked you on Facebook too!!!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Now I am an email subscriber too:-)

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos said...

Those cupcakes look fantastic! I'm a new follower...can't wait to see what you're cooking up next!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Anonymous Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos said...

I'm a fan on FB!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow you!
junegirl26 at hotmail dot com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Mary Beth said...

Liked your facebook page - Awesome giveaway, and congrats on your anniversary.

Mary Beth
butrflymb @ hotmail dot com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Mary Beth said...

Subscribed - thanks!
Mary Beth
butrflymb @ hotmail dot com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Mary Beth said...

Following on Twitter

Mary Beth
butrflymb at hotmail dot com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous Mary Beth said...

Following your blog
Thanks!

Mary Beth
butrflymb at hotmail dot com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous Tara G said...

I am a follower
wakechick25(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous Tara G said...

I liked you on Facebook
wakechick25(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous Tara G said...

I follow you on Twitter
wakechick25(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At October 20, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Anonymous Tara G said...

I subscribe to your blog
wakechick25(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 3:33 AM , Anonymous Liz Alcala said...

Facebook Fan!!! Happy 1 year Blogoversary!!! Here's to many more!!!

lizisamom @ gmail . com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 3:34 AM , Anonymous Liz Alcala said...

Shared on Facebook :)

lizisamom @ gmail . com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 3:36 AM , Anonymous Liz Alcala said...

Subscribed to Food Folks and Fun!!!
Thank you for this awesome opportunity :)

lizisamom @ gmail . com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribed to Food Folks and Fun!!

Thanks!

kdforau22@yahoo.com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Laura said...

I follow with gfc!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Laura said...

email subscriber!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Angela said...

New follower! What a fun giveaway!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 5:54 PM , Anonymous Monette said...

fan on fb!mclingaman1@gmail.com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm a new GFC follower!
rebatink(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I also now follow on facebook! Rebecca T.
rebatink(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Following on twitter @tigg1990
rebatink(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/tigg1990/status/127509463421820928
rebatink(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Fritter said...

I follow with gfc, thanks!
farrah dot ritter at gmail dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Fritter said...

I like you on FB, thanks!
farrah dot ritter at gmail dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Fritter said...

Follow on twitter (momofthreeunder), thanks!
farrah dot ritter at gmail dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Fritter said...

I subscribe thanks!
farrah dot ritter at gmail dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Fritter said...

tweet entry 1
http://twitter.com/#!/Momofthreeunder/status/127545804960436225
farrah dot ritter at gmail dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Fritter said...

tweet entry 2
http://twitter.com/#!/Momofthreeunder/status/127545804960436225
farrah dot ritter at gmail dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Fritter said...

tweet entry 3
http://twitter.com/#!/Momofthreeunder/status/127545804960436225
farrah dot ritter at gmail dot com

thanks again for the great giveaway- and congrats!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Like Food, Folks, and Fun on Facebook (Sarah Jane).
mummytocharis at yahoo dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Twitter follower (@mummytocharis).
mummytocharis at yahoo dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Follow Food, Folks, and Fun.
mummytocharis at yahoo dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Subscribe to Food, Folks, and Fun.
mummytocharis at yahoo dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

1. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/mummytocharis/status/127548694689087488
mummytocharis at yahoo dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

2. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/mummytocharis/status/127548694689087488
mummytocharis at yahoo dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

3. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/mummytocharis/status/127548694689087488
mummytocharis at yahoo dot com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM , Anonymous Marlena U. said...

I follow on Google Friend
m_huston(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Marlena U. said...

Like you on FB
m_huston(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At October 21, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Anonymous Marlena U. said...

email subscriber
m_huston(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Kristina Nunez said...

I'm following on GFC.
Kristina Nunez
Kristina.nunez@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 12:03 AM , Blogger House of Leahan said...

I liked you on Facebook.

 
At October 22, 2011 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Kristina Nunez said...

I like you on FB
Kristina Nunez
Kristina.nunez@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Kristina Nunez said...

I follow on twitter
Kristina Nunez
Kristina.nunez@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Kristina Nunez said...

I signed you for your email
Kristina Nunez
kristina.nunez@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Kristina Nunez said...

I shared on twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/Kristinanunez/status/127597481436512257

Kristina.nunez@gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous Terri Ramsey Beavers said...

Congrats on your blogaversary and thank you for the chance to win this giveaway.
email: terrishaven (@) gmail.com
I'm following you on GFC Terri Ramsey Beavers

 
At October 22, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous Terri Ramsey Beavers said...

I "liked" your cute facebook fanpage.
terrishaven (@) gmail.com
My facebook id is Terri Ramsey Beavers

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "Liked" you on Facebook.
Alexis, iwon2005@comcast.net

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Twitter.
Alexis
iwon2005@comcast.net

 
At October 22, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

I follow this blog via GFC (collifornia)
holliister at gmail dot com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

I like Food Folks and Fun on Facebook (colleen boudreau)
holliister at gmail dot com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

I follow Food Folks and Fun on Twitter (@collifornia)
holliister at gmail dot com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

I subscribe to Food Folks and Fun via email.
holliister at gmail dot com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

#1 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/collifornia/status/127815164954279936
holliister at gmail dot com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

#2 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/collifornia/status/127815164954279936
holliister at gmail dot com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Colleen Boudreau said...

#3 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/collifornia/status/127815164954279936
holliister at gmail dot com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger R. said...

I follow with GFC.

rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger R. said...

I follow on twitter (@RebeccaFH).

rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New follower via GFC ((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com)) Happy 1st year! Cute blog.... ;-)

 
At October 22, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New FB fan (HollyCunningham) as well!!!((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com)) Great giveaway!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New subscriber ((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com)) via RSS feed to my Google reader. Thanks for the chance.....

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

I tweeted :)

http://twitter.com/#!/xoAshly/status/127912373037174784

moonless9t (at) yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

I'm a follower on GFC. (Ashly T)

moonless9t (at) yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

I liked you on Facebook (Ashly T)

moonless9t (at) yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

I tweeted :) [2]

http://twitter.com/#!/xoAshly/status/127912373037174784

moonless9t (at) yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

I tweeted :) [3]

http://twitter.com/#!/xoAshly/status/127912373037174784

moonless9t (at) yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

I'm a follower :) (xoAshly)

moonless9t (at) yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Ashly said...

And I'm a subscriber :D

moonless9t (at) yahoo.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Christine Savinelli said...

Follow Food Folks And Fun via GfC

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Christine Savinelli said...

I am a fan on Facebook!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Serena said...

I am following using GFC.

serenap95(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Serena said...

I am subscribed to your blog.

serenap95(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Serena said...

I am following you on Twitter.

Username - serenap95

serenap95(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Serena said...

I tweeted about the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/#!/serenap95/status/127929695512698880

username - serenap95

serenap95(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

followed via GFC
klovesgiveaways@aol.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

liked on fb (kerri B)
klovesgiveaways@aol.com

 
At October 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

followed on twitter @klovesgiveaways

klovesgiveaways@aol.com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Kerri said...

subscribed
klovesgiveaways@aol.com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Kerri said...

tweeted entry 1
http://twitter.com/#!/KLovesGiveaways/status/127956680553144321

klovesgiveaways@aol.com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Kerri said...

tweeted entry 2
http://twitter.com/#!/KLovesGiveaways/status/127956680553144321

klovesgiveaways@aol.com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Kerri said...

tweeted entry 3
http://twitter.com/#!/KLovesGiveaways/status/127956680553144321

klovesgiveaways@aol.com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Emily Taylor said...

I follow GFC.

nordstromemily at gmail dot com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:39 AM , Blogger Emily Taylor said...

I subscribed.

nordstromemily at gmail dot com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 2:42 AM , Blogger Randi said...

I follow FF&F on GFC! Yay Tom's!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Randi said...

I like FF&F on facebook!

 
1 – 200 of 268 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home