This Page

has been moved to new address

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream and a GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream and a GIVEAWAY!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream and a GIVEAWAY!

*****PLEASE NOTE: This giveaway is now closed!


I am SO excited to share this post with you because not only does it include **THE** best ice cream recipe on the planet, it also includes a fabulous giveaway!

Bridgette from Oh So Girly is not only hooking up one lucky reader with a $15 credit to her store (with free shipping), but she is also sharing a recipe with you!

A couple of weeks ago Bridgette had us over for dessert and games and she entertained our taste buds with seriously THE best ice cream I’ve ever had! It’s called Strawberry & Pretzel Cheesecake Ice Cream…that’s right, you heard me correctly: strawberries, pretzels, cheesecake, AND ice cream! <squeal> If you’re a cheesecake fan, you’re going to especially love this recipe! Bridgette got the recipe from Hello my name is Heather. Click here for the recipe!

Now onto the giveaway!





Bridgette is giving away a $15 credit to her store (with free shipping)! $15 goes a LONG way in her shop because her prices are ridiculously reasonable for such high quality products. Here are some of my favorites from her site:
Perfect bow for the upcoming holiday and ONLY $3!

So cute and only $2!

$1...are you kidding me!?!

Super cute and only $3!






Now, here’s how to enter the giveaway:

Mandatory Entry: Check out Oh So Girly and write a comment telling me your favorite product.

Bonus Entries:
·        Follow Oh So Girly & tell me
·        “Like” Oh So Girly on Facebook & tell me

The Giveaway will end on Monday, June 27th at 11:59 PM PST. I will pick a winner via random.org and I will email the winner on Tuesday, June 28th. Good luck everyone!!


I’m linking this post up at:

Labels: , , ,

30 Comments:

At June 20, 2011 at 4:06 AM , Blogger Rita said...

i like the little patriotic barrettes
suburbsmama@gmail.com

 
At June 20, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I like L18 the patriotic bows.

 
At June 20, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I cant wait to make that Ice Cream...hello..are you flipping kidding me?! YUM!

Cute Store too1, I have some of the beaded watch braclet's so I know I would take any of those.

:)

 
At June 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Mary L said...

I love the watches and bracelets, especially the red, black and silver ones. Great site and great prices. Thanks!

Mary L

 
At June 21, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger All Things Beautiful said...

I love the hair bows! The watches are nice with their interchangeable bands, but I didn't see one that fit my style.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Heather Anne said...

S8 the polka dot make me smile! So fresh and pretty! Very cute items and so reasonably priced!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger CLEddy said...

I love everyone of the hairbows, esp the 2" ones. Hard to find ones that size for little ones. Great prices too.

 
At June 23, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Emilee said...

I like the 4th of July hairbows. Funny story...I dated her husband in 1997.

emileenreynolds@yahoo.com

 
At June 23, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Emilee said...

I foIlow her blog.

emileenreynolds@yahoo.com

 
At June 23, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Emilee said...

I like her on fb.

emileenreynolds@yahoo.com

 
At June 23, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Katy said...

holy cow, her prices are insane! i like the "Double Layer Mystic Blue"

 
At June 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Katy said...

i follow oh so girly

 
At June 24, 2011 at 12:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out her blog and think all of the products are adorable and creative. Any of the bracelets are my favorites. :-)
I also "liked" her on Facebook. :-)

 
At June 24, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Your ice cream looks so good.

 
At June 24, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Miz Helen said...

Hi Jillian,
I would just love to have a bowl of that wonderful ice cream. It looks delicious. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and I look forward to seeing you again real soon. Hope you have a great week end!
Miz Helen

 
At June 25, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

That ice cream sounds so good!

 
At June 26, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Michelle J. said...

The M34 looks perfect--I love pink and brown!

 
At June 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Michelle J. said...

I follow Oh So Girly!

 
At June 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Michelle J. said...

I like Oh So Girly on Facebook!

 
At June 26, 2011 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Kim McCallie said...

The ice cream looks divine! Thanks for sharing on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/06/sweet-indulgences-sunday-10.html

 
At June 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Blogger annies home said...

awesome prices I did not see any names on bows but the one I loved was the large red, white and blue
shopannies@yahoo.com

 
At June 27, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello and Ty for this opportunity! :)
I really like this cutie in pink and brown: http://ohsogirly.blogspot.com/2009/03/m34-2.html

tirabaralla{at}yahoo{dot}com

 
At June 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now a follower of Oh So Girly! via GFC :)

tirabaralla{at}yahoo{dot}com

 
At June 27, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Oh So Girly! on Facebook, I am Giovanna V. on FB.

Thank you again for this opportunity.

 
At June 27, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger carole said...

I love the Temple Bracelet in style A.....very cute!!

gram122@comcast.

 
At June 27, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger carole said...

like Oh So Girly on FB (carole c)
thanks for the chance to win!!

gram122@comcast.

 
At June 27, 2011 at 2:38 PM , Blogger carole said...

follow Oh So Girly (gram122)

 
At June 30, 2011 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Kimberleerolfe said...

I love Bridgetts bows!! I have several for my girls and they are high quality and a perfect price. She does a great job!!

 
At June 30, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

This sounds yummy! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites last week. I'm featuring you! Come by and grab my featured button if you'd like one.

 
At July 2, 2011 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Ohh, this ice cream sounds and looks divine!
Thank you so much for linking it up to {nifty thrifty sunday} last week as well!
xoxo,
Vanessa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home