This Page

has been moved to new address

Salty-Sweet Butter Pecan Cookies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Salty-Sweet Butter Pecan Cookies

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Salty-Sweet Butter Pecan Cookies

I recently made these cookies for a family reunion at Lake Powell (talk about one of our countries beautiful landscapes! I could go on and on about our trip, but I’ll leave that for another post coming soon!). Everyone absolutely loved them! The Salty-Sweet combination is spectacular…seriously…you just can’t go wrong with it! I believe my dad even said you could use these cookies as currency because they’re so good! Anyhow, you should try them…they’re awesome!

Salty-Sweet Butter Pecan Cookies





Want the recipe to these luscious cookies? Head over to King Arthur Flour!


I’m linking this post up at:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I featured those totally yummy looking PB Cupcakes on my blog. They look dangerously delicious!
Allison
www.room-mom101.blogspot.com

 
At June 30, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger csr said...

Oh my. We trust your cookies were as delicious as the pictures - and wish we lived closer to make sure! Happy Baking! Irene @ KAF

 
At July 6, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Wende said...

These look awesome! I shared this recipe on my Must Try Tuesday blog post.

http://therickettchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/07/must-try-tuesday-july-5-2011.html

Thanks for sharing another great recipe.

Wende
The Rickett Chronicles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home