This Page

has been moved to new address

So Fun! Rosanna, Inc $50 voucher for $25!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: So Fun! Rosanna, Inc $50 voucher for $25!

Friday, February 18, 2011

So Fun! Rosanna, Inc $50 voucher for $25!

I'm SO excited because today Zulily is featuring my all-time favorite dinnerware company, Rosanna, Inc. ! The way it works is you pay $25 for a $50 voucher for the Rosanna, Inc. website! Here's just a sample of the lovely things you can pick up with that $50 voucher:














I can just picture how extra yummy my food will look on their serving pieces! I can't wait to get my order in the mail!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 18, 2011 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Corrine said...

omg, want it all!!! Thanks for sharing, I have never heard of them! :)

 
At February 19, 2011 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Jillian@FoodFolksandFun said...

Corrine, I just recently heard of them myself and since their pieces have made my christmas and b-day whish lists...I'm so excited about this voucher offer so I can score some of their serving pieces for less!

 
At February 20, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Manni said...

Hi Jillian,
You've made my day. I just picked one of the cake stands about a month ago and I've told everyone if they wanted to get me a gift to get me one of them!!! lol!
Thanks for sharing that info, not sure if it works for us Canadian, but worth a try!!
Manni :)

 
At February 21, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Jillian@FoodFolksandFun said...

Manni, I'm so glad I was able to hook you up with this deal! =)

 
At March 3, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Anonymous The Mixing Bowl Diary said...

those cake stands are CRAZY cute!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home