This Page

has been moved to new address

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Spinach Artichoke Dip

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Happy New Year everyone! I don’t know about you, but I am dog-tired this morning. Mia decided to ring in the New Year by waking up every hour on the hour from midnight until 7 am(teething stinks)…so you can imagine it was a long night! In any event, I am so excited to share this recipe with you! I made this last night for a New Year’s Eve party and it was a hit! It tastes just like the dips you get in restaurants without using mayonnaise (yuck!). Enjoy!

Psst…everyone make a wish today, it’s 1/1/11! J




Spinach Artichoke Dip


Ingredients:

4 cloves garlic
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
1  C shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
¼ C shredded mozzarella cheese
Chopped tomato and fresh spinach for garnish


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins and chop.

In a bowl combine all the ingredients minus the ¼ cup of mozzarella and the garnishes.

Pour the mixture onto an 8x8 inch baking dish.

Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Then remove the foil, add ¼ of mozzarella cheese to the top and place back in the oven, uncovered for 10 more minutes, or until the mozzarella is lightly golden. Top with you garnishes and serve warm.

Yields 12 servings.


Source: Adapted from Allrecipes.com


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Traci Michele said...

looks great! stopping by from B&B... I'd love for you to stop by Ordinary Inspirations and follow :-)

Love,
Traci

PS: I'm your newest follower!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Jillian@FoodFolksandFun said...

Sure thing. I'm following your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home