This Page

has been moved to new address

Strawberry-Goat Cheese Bruschetta

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Food, Folks, and Fun: Strawberry-Goat Cheese Bruschetta

Monday, October 25, 2010

Strawberry-Goat Cheese Bruschetta


Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore traditional bruschetta but sometimes I want something different. I made this for a party a while back and it could very well become my new, easy, go-to recipe for parties. I think this took me all of 20 minutes to whip up.

Strawberry-Goat Cheese Bruschetta


Ingredients:

    1  8-oz.  baguette
    1  Tbsp.  olive oil
    1  4-oz. log  goat cheese (chevre)
    1-1/2  cups  sliced strawberries
    1/2  cup  arugula
    Olive oil
    Sea salt or coarse salt
    Freshly ground black pepper
    Snipped fresh herbs

Directions:

1. Heat broiler. Halve baguette crosswise, then lengthwise. Place cut sides up on large baking sheet. Brush with the 1 tablespoon oil. Broil, 3 to 4 inches from heat, for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
2. Slice and divide cheese among toasts. Top with sliced berries. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese and berries soften. Remove from broiler; top with arugula. Drizzle additional oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and herbs. Makes 4 servings.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Ellen Zames said...

YUM these look so delicious, well I love anythign with goat cheese :) My sisters and I just started our first themed blog hop over at http://everydaysisters.blogspot.com beginning tomorrow. This weeks theme is appetizers. We would love for you to come over and share these or any of your favorite appetizer recipe with our blog readers. Have a greet weekend.

Ellen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home